Desktop System Support
- Personal computers
- Storage devices
Internet Connection Support
- Connecting PCs/Network to the Internet through selected providers.
- Shared Internet connection between computers on the network.
- Organizing Web-hosting on client side
Network System Support
- Planning and consulting
- Building local networks
Hardware and Operating Systems Maintenance.
- MS Windows 95/98/NT/2000
- Clean installation
- Unix support
- Onsite hardware repair and maintenance.
Improving security on Linux systems based on 2.2.x and 2.4.x kernels by using Open Wall Project patches for kernels for core stability and creating firewall based on ipchains or iptables rules.
Implement firewalls based on folowing services and OS’s:
- ipfilter (Sun Solaris, SGI Irix)
- iptables (Linux 2.4.x)
- ipchaines (Linux 2.2.x)
Upgrading and configuring up to latest safe level of all important components in system (DNS, apache, sendmail, postfix, e.t.c)